|Listed below are links to a number of case studies and reports we have prepared
- We helped Allen & Overy, one of the UK's largest legal partnerships, in a scenario project to develop a view of the challenges A&O faced to 2020.
- We used scenarios at Arup to help them think strategically about the opportunities and problems of heady growth.
- With the City of London we developed scenarios for India and China to 2015 to examine the threats to and opportunities for financial services in London and produced a substantial report.
- As part of the EC’s High Level Expert Group on Convergent Technologies, we developed a set of scenarios that enabled meaningful dialogue across 14 countries and 12 academic disciplines.
- SAMI Consulting is represented on the European Forum on Forward Looking Activities (EFFLA)
- Glaxo has used SAMI scenarios over the past decade, for corporate strategy and new product space visioning, to driving plans for manufacturing flexibility.
- At the Health and Safety Executive, we used scenarios with the team from the Health and safety Laboratory to examine the roles going forward.
- For Legal and General, insurance scenarios helped re-focus the organisation as the insurance market changed on the back of demographic changes and new technology.
- At Man Group senior level workshops used SAMI scenarios to understand why its conglomerate structure was not effective, to plan divestments, and enter the FTSE 100.
- We worked with SIRIM, the industrial development laboratory in Malaysia to help plan for a new medical devices industry.
- In Surrey, we worked with the Local Strategic Partnership to develop a Surrey Vision 2020 which has supported them in building cross–silo programmes and projects.
- For Unilever scenarios helped the team take a long term view of Russian and Polish developments in order to frame their marketing strategy.